Florida Health Care Plans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Florida Health Care Plans
Ormond Beach, FL
Work Hours: Variable
An LPN provides direct patient care to patients using critical thinking skills under the direction and supervision of a Clinical/Practice Manager or designee.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
- Current valid Florida State Board of Nursing LPN license required.
- Clear English communication skills, written and oral.
- Current Professional Rescuer CPR certification (only acceptable programs are the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross) or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to provide care as evidenced by schooling or experience for patients as assigned:
- MED/SURG - Adult and geriatric patients. Primary Care and/or Specialty Suite.
- PEDIATRICS - In Primary Care and/or Specialty Suites.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to type twenty (20) words per minute (wpm) is required.
- Knowledge of CPT/ICD-10 coding preferred.
- Ability to remain professional when working under stressful situations.
- Reliable transportation with ability to travel to various facilities as needed.
- Minimum of one year of current experience in a hospital or clinic setting preferred.
- Veni-puncture/IV therapy certification preferred.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience strongly preferred.
- Scribing experience a plus.