Florida Health Care Plans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Florida Health Care Plans
Ormond Beach, FL
Work Hours: Monday- Friday Variable
An LPN provides direct patient care to patients using critical thinking skills under the direction and supervision of a Clinical/ Practice Manager or designee. Job responsibilities include carrying out assessments, procedures and treatments requiring knowledge and technical ability in accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act and Florida Health Care Plan’s Policies and procedures. Must demonstrate a professional and caring image at all times while maintaining patient confidentiality.
Education, skills and experience:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical vocational nursing.
• Current valid Florida State Board of Nursing LPN license required.
• Current Professional Rescuer CPR Certification (only acceptable programs are American Heart Association and the American Red Cross) or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment required.
• Ability to provide care as evidenced by schooling or experience for patient as assigned.
• MED/SURG – Adult and geriatric patients in Primary Care Suites or Specialty Unit.
• PEDIATRICS- In Primary Care Suites or Specialty.
• Ability to type twenty (20) words per minute (wpm) is required.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Clear English communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to remain professional when working under stressful situations.
• Scribing experience a plus.
• Reliable transportation and ability to drive to various facilities as needed.