Florida Health Care Plans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager II
at Florida Health Care Plans
Holly Hill, FL
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's degree and 3 – 5 years job-related experience required.
2. Successful implementation of at least one project with organizational change that had measurable positive results in a clinical, hospital, or insurance industry environment is preferred.
3. Experience in effectively managing software vendors required.
4. Experience in software selection methodologies and contract negotiations preferred.
5. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools required.
6. Demonstrated ability to identify issues and drive project team to identify and decide on an appropriate solution required.
7. Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze/interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis required.
8. Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills required.
9. Experience working with information systems, possesses an understanding of application programming, database and system design preferred.
10. Experience with security standards such as NIST, HIPAA HITECH, and PCI, is preferred.
11. Experience in regulatory requirements of the HMO industry, Medicare benefits, medical claims payment, and managed health care principles highly preferred.
12. Experience in healthcare and insurance highly preferred.