Florida Health Care Plans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SURGICAL TECHNICIAN - AGI - Practice Management - Advanced GI
at Florida Health Care Plans
Practice Management - Advanced GI
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clear English communication skills, written and oral.
- Knowledge of sterile technique required
- Knowledge of surgical procedures/equipment required
- One year or more of hospital or clinic setting experience required
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support Certificate
- Ability to remain professional in stressful situations.
The primary function of a surgical technician is to provide assistance to the surgeon with the maintenance and function of equipment/instruments. To help facilitate the flow of the surgical procedure where necessary. They must maintain instruments by inspecting, cleaning and sterilizing them by the appropriate method.