Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Housekeeping/Public Areas
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Responsible to maintain the daily personnel scheduling for Unionized Housekeeping Department and ensure accurate shift coverage. Responsible for monitoring and reporting status of rooms.
- Assist with preparing Guest Room Attendant morning assignment. Prepare work assignment sheets for Housepersons, Balcony and Utility Porters daily.
- Create weekly work schedules and ensure staffing is in line with budget. Ensure staffing needs are in accordance to Union Contract.
- Ensure proper staffing for all job classifications.
- Prepare daily labor projection of team members.
- Adjust staffing levels based on business demands and operational needs.
- Assist team members with time off and vacation requests.
- Track and monitor FMLA and personal LOA. Follow up on return dates.
- Track and monitor team members on light duty.
- Prepare hourly operational reports reporting guest, VIP room statuses, departures, arrivals and room moves.
- Track and report attendance of team members to include absences, tardiness and early outs.
- Track and report extra labor used daily.
- Track team member pay differentials per Union Collective Bargain agreement.
- Prepare and maintain Guest Special Request logs.
- Track and report extra rooms cleaned and rollaway beds made daily.
- Assist with key inventory and audits.
- Assist with radio inventory and audits.
- Prepare morning work packets for Supervisors and Managers daily.
- Track group gratuities and process for payout to staff.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Must possess analytical skills to identify factors that may affect staffing.
- Must be self motivated and works well independently.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and able to multi task. Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced, busy and occasionally noisy environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Relevant experience in hospitality field preferred.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.