Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead, Stock - Governor's Square RET-1237
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
- College degree or four years of retail supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and pay attention to details
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, training, communication, conflict resolution, time management, and other retail software proficiency
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month