Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fresh Express
- Windermere, FL, USA
- Full Time
Fresh Express is a national market leader in Value Added Salads. We are building a "Category Management Center of Excellence" in Orlando and seeking candidates with strong strategic abilities coupled with analytical curiosity. The successful candidate for the Category Analyst focused on space planning and optimization will have a significant impact on the success of Fresh Express success by working closely with the marketing and sales teams to provide data analysis and insights along with information support. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to become well versed in syndicated data for Fresh Express and the Value-Added Salad Category, providing insights, reports, tools, customer reviews and business insights that will drive the Fresh Express business forward.
You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Support Account Sales and Category Leadership teams to develop, support, and execute best in class space projects for all contracted and potential customers
- Partner with assigned customer teams to create "fact-based selling" salad planogram materials that are customer specific planograms (POGs) aligned with Fresh Express's strategy to maximize sales through optimized space.
- Continual analysis post reset to evaluate volume trends
- Add insight and analysis to space management strategies category allocation, shelf space allocation, new item placement, create assortment planning, sku rationalization
- Work with the new IRI Optimizer platform to support tool and process development for success
- Perform ad-hoc marketing, sales and/or customer specific analyses; e.g. identify distribution opportunities, create assortment recommendations, create planograms etc.
- Assist with the annual syndicated database refresh/restatement process and reporting
- Create, analyze, and deliver marketing and sales reports including reports not available on IRI Platform and those required to track success of key business initiatives as needed
- Support category team by leveraging syndicated, customer card, and secondary research data at Fresh Express, to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Space Planning (JDA, Apollo) Understanding of Syndicated Data such as IRI and/or AC Nielsen
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred (JDA emphasis)
- Strong communication skills and collaboration skills with customer sales, regions, and HQ team
- Ability to provide new ways of approaching situations and developing new efficient solutions
- Independent & motivated individual; ability to receive direction and convert into an action plan with coaching and feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Strategic thinking and strong attention to detail
- Solid capability to manage and prioritize schedule