GateHouse Media, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Network Admin
at GateHouse Media, Inc.
|Title:||Sr. Network Admin|
|Location:||FL - Daytona Beach|
|Job Category:||IT / Engineering|
Are You Ready to Grow With Us?
The Network Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the corporate network. They will assist in the configuration, implementation, documentation and monitoring of the network to ensure optimal operation. They will provide knowledge in LAN/WAN infrastructure, Internet Protocols, security principles and server and network communications. The Network Administrator will have at least 5 years experience in networking and 10 years in various aspects of IT.
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate network
- Remain up to date on network technology and security
- Ensure overall network connectivity with 100+ field sites
- Monitor and check network availability, utilization, throughput and latency
- Assist in network security through controlled network access, monitoring of networks, control through policies, and evaluation of performance
- Prepare user documentation to assist in product launch and training
- Check network for vulnerabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and circuit outages
- Specify system requirements and help design solutions using standardized equipment
- Maintain documentation on all corporate networks
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks in a LAN/WAN environment with a focus on Cisco devices.
- Experience with routers, firewalls, MPLS, VPN including implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematics. Equivalent experience may be considered.
Are you ready to join our team and do work that matters in an innovative, mission-driven, diverse work environment, with equally-impassioned colleagues across the county? Apply today!
Meaningful Work Inspiring Change. We are #GateHouseMedia
GateHouse Media is one of the largest publishers of locally-based print and online media in the United States, our 146 daily publications operate in 580 markets across 37 states and our extensive portfolio of business solutions support 199,000 small-and medium-sized business customers in and outside of our markets. We are driven by our commitment to deliver high impact, trusted journalism and premier commercial products and services to our business customers, enriching the communities we serve.
Our 10,000+ employees enjoy the opportunity to grow professionally while making a positive impact on their community. Learn more about the work we do at gatehousemedia.com.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.