General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Technical Operations (TechOps)
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Sailor 2025 is a program focused on three core pillars – Personnel System Modernization; Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL); and Career Readiness. The second pillar, Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) deals primarily with doing away with the old way of brick and mortar schoolhouses, or industrial age training, and replacing the curriculum with career-long learning continuums where training is delivered by modern methods to enable faster learning, better knowledge retention, and delivery at the right time and in the right way for our Sailors. This job opportunity’s objective is the creation and delivery of products in support of the Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion Wave 1 effort.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meeting training requirements
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
- Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
- Supports technical writing requirements and quality assurance reviews as directed by quality management system (QMS) process.
- Work location - Orlando Florida United States
- BA/BS Instructional Design related field, Masters preferred
- 3+ years experience in the field of Instructional design to include development of web based training
- Must have experience developing instructional content in Captivate or similar course development tools and application
- Must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.