General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Technical Operations (TechOps)
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Sailor 2025 is a program focused on three core pillars – Personnel System Modernization; Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL); and Career Readiness. The second pillar, Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) deals primarily with doing away with the old way of brick and mortar schoolhouses, or industrial age training, and replacing the curriculum with career-long learning continuums where training is delivered by modern methods to enable faster learning, better knowledge retention, and delivery at the right time and in the right way for our Sailors. This job opportunity’s objective is the creation and delivery of products in support of the Sailor 2025 (S2025) Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) Content Conversion Wave 1 effort.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains multimedia courseware on a variety of computer platforms as well as tablets and other approved mobile devices.
- Uses a variety of authoring systems or web technologies to implement storyboard training content for presentation to trainees to include development of native and web-based apps for mobile devices.
- Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Provides technical direction for incorporation of multimedia elements within training applications.
- Uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools to produce video for efficient playback on various platform requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Work location: Orlando Florida United States
- BA/BS in a related field
- 2+ years, related field
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.