General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Policy, Planning, and Acquisition Specialist, Senior
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter Policy, Sr. Planning and Acquisition Analyst that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer.
The position requires a wide range of knowledge concerning all aspects of defense acquisition. Position performs standard and advanced analysis of identity related strategies, plans, technologies, capabilities, and investments. Provides a wide range of direct support to an identity management team to include, but not limited to; reviewing DoD planning and strategy documents for relevance, de-confliction, and applicability. Coordinates across military services, non-DoD federal departments and agencies, and DoD organizations to identify, analyze, and recommend initiatives and solutions for capability gaps or to capitalize on efficiencies. Maintains references, records documents, and conducts detailed research to provide information from a variety of sources to provide support. Aids in responding and/or leads short-fused and occasionally Flag Officer level requests for information and/or justification for initiatives and assessments. Responsible for delivery and setup of new computers and removal of old computers. Perform and assist with post deployment process including data storage, data removal from returned systems, storage/organization of hardware, and vendor pickup across multiple buildings at USSOCOM. Track and maintain inventory and assist with general office upkeep, security, and organization.
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks simultaneously under tight timelines in stressful situations
- Ability to work well with others from a diverse set of backgrounds and be a team leader or just as easily be a member of a team in support
- Must be able to dilute complex problem sets into basic strategic language easy to understand
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong use of Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Skills in multitasking, organization, attention to detail, time management are essential
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- In-depth understanding of IT hardware systems and technologies
- Experience in Project Management
- Skilled in gathering, researching, analyzing, documenting, and articulating user requirements
- Ability to effectively convey ideas, tasks, requirements, concerns, and capabilities to all levels of management and technical personnel in a clear and concise manner Experience and understanding of logistics processes and IT hardware configurations
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.