Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Quietflex is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Bagger position. This position will be responsible for operating the bagging machine to bag (pack) the assembled product from the insulation machine. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Read and follow the production schedule from the crew chief
- After bagging, release it and tie with metal tie
- Bring appropriate labels and spec sheets
- Make the necessary changes and adjustments to the machine when needed
- Load roll of bags into the tray, pull it into the bag, pull the duct into the bag, start machine, tear the bag from the back end of it and apply proper bag label
- Maintain a clean work area at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good basic math skills
- Ability to read labels and numbers
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.