GTO Access Systems, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Account Manager of E-Commerce
at GTO Access Systems, LLC
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a9371717-c063-43f6-ada0-52fec49557a2
Retail Account Manager
Reports To: Director of Retail Sales
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
The Retail Account Manager is responsible for the sale of GTO Access Systems Mighty Mule products. The position sells GTO products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Major position emphasis is focused on developing new and expanding existing national home center and retail center accounts. The National Account Manager is assigned to designated national retail accounts; however, this does not preclude other account assignment based on company sales team needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek new markets and recommend stocking locations in consultation with designated Director of National Accounts.
- Call on buyers for all account needs.
- Develop promotions to drive sales for targeted accounts.
- Represent GTO at all account events
- Work with Sales Fulfillment Department, Home Center Coordinator and Marketing Department to achieve sales goals.
- Manage national in-store service groups, regional and national install sales companies when applicable.
- Work with National Sales Service and Training Manager to coordinate schedules for on-going product training with in-store service groups, manufacture representative groups and home center store associates.
- Attend trade or account shows relative to designated national accounts or as requested by Director of National Accounts.
- Actively work with regional manufacturer representatives, “in-store” and service groups and install sales companies to develop new business and increase sales with national accounts
- Make recommendations to Director of National Accounts regarding outside sales forces; i.e. manufacturer representatives, service groups and install sales distributors, etc.
- Assist in resolving payment issues including payment terms, freight terms or late payments with designated accounts.
- Ensure that all paperwork has been submitted and signed for new customer accounts prior to accepting orders.
- Ensure all existing account records are updated annually; this includes any applicable buying/selling agreements, credit applications/terms and shipping information.
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales, projections and steps to achieve projected goals for assigned accounts.
Essential Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Strong management and organizational skills
- High level communications skills both written and verbal
- Able to establish and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to develop sales and marketing proposals
- Ability to make presentations to buyers/customers
- Ability to develop presentations
- Ability to meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Ability to develop and maintain long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Proficient with Microsoft suite to include Excel, Word, Power-point and Act software
Education / Experience / Certification
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of seven (7) years sales experience in retail sales.