Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA / Full Time - NEW WAGE/HOUR SCALE
at Gulf Coast Health Care
CNA ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform activities of daily living for the residents assigned under the direction and supervision of a Nurse. Is responsible for assisting nursing in providing resident care.
• Must be at least 18 years of age..
• Must be certified in the state where applying or have successfully completed CNA training from a state-approved school and obtain certification within the first four (4) months of employment.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
• Must be able to work weekend and overtime as required.
• Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequent walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing, and pulling.
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours and during disastrous circumstances, if needed.
• Ability to remain calm under stress.