Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gulf Coast Health Care
Performs the daily housekeeping duties necessary to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the physical plant and resident residential area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dust and polish all furniture in common areas and residents'' rooms daily.
- Dust mop and wet mop all residents'' rooms daily.
- Clean all bathrooms and toilet bowls daily.
- Vacuum carpeted areas daily.
- Empty all wastebaskets daily.
- Clean all wastebaskets daily.
- Clean and polish water fountains daily.
- Clean and polish fire extinguishers and ice machines weekly.
- Spot wet mop daily as needed.
- Clean all beds weekly.
- Maintain housekeeping equipment. Keep equipment clean and in neat order.
- Restock main cart before going of duty.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Ability to present to groups.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to communicate with local staff, remote staff, and outside agencies.
- Understand, comply with, and promote rules regarding residents'' rights.
- Maintain an orderly, confidential, and safe work environment.
- Adhere to all Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Attend orientation and in-services as required by the federal, state, and company guidelines.
- Participate in disaster and fire drills as required.
- Practice universal precautions at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completion of high school education or otherwise show ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must be able to work weekend and overtime as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.