Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plant Operations Manager
at Gulf Coast Health Care
The Plant Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the building(s), equipment, and utilities are maintained in good working conditions and center grounds are properly maintained in accordance with residents' needs, government regulations, and company policies. The Plant Operations Manager will also, support the company's mission, vision, core values, and provide excellent customer service to associates, residents, visitors, and guests, while achieving the center's business objectives.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to drive large passenger vehicles for the center, as needed.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- May be subject to infectious diseases, substances, contaminated articles, cuts, bruises, falls, odors, etc.
- Must be able to function independently, have personal integrity, have flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with or without other personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain calm and cope with the mental and emotional stress of this position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completion of high school education or otherwise show ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance, as required.
- Must be able to work weekend and overtime as required.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to follow and/or provide strong communication skills effectively through written and oral delivery in a manner appropriate for a healthcare/office setting.
- Must be able to problem solve, if needed.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.