Gulf Coast Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gulf Coast Health Care
RN (Registered Nurse) is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by the Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
Registered Nurse (RN) PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and
to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must hold a current and valid RN license in the state employed.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam, if required.