Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compliance of company, state and federal guidelines particularly as it relates to OSHA and DOT for the safety of all personnel
- Perform pre-trip inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure accuracy of order
- Safely unload product and deliver to assigned area as directed by the customer
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately
- Stamina to lift at least 75 lbs. in order to carry materials, such as drywall materials joint compound
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- 401k Program
- Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.