Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Halcyon Rehab
Speech Language Pathologist - CCC needed in Monticello, FL for PRN (Per Diem) (just a short distance from Tallahassee, FL).
- Are you an excellent Speech Language Pathologist - CCC looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing & developing new programs?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Language Pathologist - CCC (SLP, SLP CCC) in Monticello, FL (just a short distance from Tallahassee, FL)
Brynwood Health and Rehab Center
1656 South Jefferson Street
Monticello, FL 32344
About the Facility… Brynwood Health and Rehab Center is a100 bed facility is dedicated to Rehabilitation, short-term, long-term, respite and hospice care. You can recuperate and enjoy the care and services of a 5-star ranked facility. At Brynwood Health and Rehabilitation Center, our mission is to provide a compassionate community of caring for our residents, families, and associates. We are here to meet your health care needs in a personalized and caring manner.
Brynwood Health and Rehabilitation Center is the recipient of the American Health Care Association’s Bronze Quality Award. In addition, U.S. News and World Report recognized Brynwood Health and Rehab Center as one of the best facilities in the Country.
We invite you take a tour and come and see our commitment to quality and excellence for yourself.
About Monticello, Florida:
Very nice facility in a beautiful little town of Monticello, just 20 miles east of Tallahassee.
In Monticello, you can slow down and take in the sights, sounds, and tastes of Natural North Florida. Stroll through the vibrant downtown area, lively and active throughout the day and enjoy a home-style meal at one of the numerous restaurants, featuring an assortment of unique cuisines and cooking styles.
Our Culture… At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager
813-388-6857 – Office
Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
1. Valid Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language- Hearing Association.
2. Current state registration/licensure, or limited permit as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
3. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
4. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
5. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
6. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
7. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Certification of Clinical Competence from the American Speech- Language-Hearing Association, unless working under a provisional license.