Hard Rock International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Memorabilia Designer - Hotel & Casino
at Hard Rock International
- Location : Location
- Job ID
- Design, Construction & Development
Hard Rock International
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.
This individual is responsible for the design of memorabilia within all Hard Rock Hotel & Casino branded properties. This includes all new business development as well as the new design for redecorations.
- Hand selection of memorabilia for business entity installation
- Research and development of memorabilia pieces to provide local guests with artist interaction
- Coordination of delivery and installation dates to ensure timely completion of project
- Ability to read construction drawings for memorabilia design
- Ability to travel to HRC locations worldwide for memo installations
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Provide employees with tools and supplies needed for success.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support and representation of the department.
- Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
- Work as a team, helping all departments to complete the required activities or projects that ensure we achieve successful events or outcomes reflecting the brand.
- Maintain high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 3 years in an interior design position.
- Thorough, working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize electronic inventory and database systems.
- Working knowledge of photography and supported file types.
- Ability to direct laborers on site, during installations.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to edit and proof descriptive display copy
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent reading and writing.
- Comprehend professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Comfortable communicating in a foreign county with language barriers.
- Ability to move throughout the Corporate Headquarters (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Ability to obtain impressions through the eyes.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, and loud/noisy environment