Hard Rock International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Marketing Manager
at Hard Rock International
- Location : Location
- Job ID
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.
This individual will direct Cafe operations as a business owner ensuring that the business is financially successful and that it represents our brand identity in its entirety, therefore positively impacting our global operation.
- People - To provide a positive “employee life cycle” for all staff members during their tenure with Hard Rock.
- Guest Experience - To provide a memorable experience that “rocks” for Hard Rock guests.
- Profit - To operate a financially functional restaurant and retailoperation.
- Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote futurebusiness.
- Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in local events to increase sales and profits.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and socialcommunity.
- Spearhead annual philanthropic initiatives.
- Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to move the business forward financially while focusing on human capital.
- Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions.
- Professional experience with CRM
- High School diploma required. Some college work preferred.
- Strong leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
- The interpersonal savvy to create successful business partnerships where the art of negotiating is required.
- The ability to be innovative and creative while at times dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Adherence to health/safety, food safety and alcohol consumption regulations.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Ability to move throughout the cafe (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time
Ready to apply? Please email your resume to: Tarek.Gaber@hardrock.com
When submitting your resume, please include in the email title the position and location you are applying for.
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our Human Resources team.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
This job posting is for a position in a [hotel/restaurant] that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be submitted to and reviewed solely by the franchisee, who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters