Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Full Time
- Hours of Work
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world’s leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
- Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free on-site gym (Center City, Rancho Mirage, Plymouth)
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
As a Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess critical care needs of patients and provide nursing care.
- Formulate and implement care plans.
- Initiate and manage withdrawal regimes.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Associate of Arts Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license in applicable state
- Current CPR/AED certification
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 2 years freedom from chemical use problems (MN, OR, CA)
- Must not have had a felony conviction or have been incarcerated as a result of a felony conviction in the last three years
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Certification in Addictions Nursing (CARN)