HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Path PRN
at HCA Physician Services Group
Oviedo Medical Center, the state-of-the-art 64-bed acute carehospital, provides a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole Countyand surrounding communities. Services include medical and surgical inpatientunits, robotic surgery, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiaccatheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services includinglabor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imagingand 24/7 emergency care.
Oviedo Medical Center is designed with the patient in mind withpersonalized care, all private rooms and the newest medical technologyavailable.
The Speech LanguagePathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and administering medicallyprescribed treatment programs for the rehabilitation of speech, language,cognitive and oral motor disorders.
Job tasks andresponsibilities include:
- Counsels, educates and instructs patients and their families regarding their speech-language pathology treatment
- Demonstrates competency in rehabilitation procedures
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Pediatric 0-18 years old
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology required.
- Must be currently licensed by the state as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.