HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist (PRN)
at HCA Physician Services Group
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 00327-7907
Central Florida Regional Hospital enhances patient care by attracting the most qualified healthcare professionals in the region. Our award-winning acute care facility is home to the only open heart program in the county. We offer a commitment to advanced technologies and an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of professionals.
Our recognized Centers of Excellence include:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Diabetes Education Program (ADA)
Located along picturesque Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida, our team is devoted to caring.
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and administering medically prescribed treatment programs for the rehabilitation of speech, language, cognitive and oral motor disorders.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counsels, educates and instructs patients and their families regarding their speech-language pathology treatment
- Demonstrates competency in rehabilitation procedures
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology required.
- Must be currently licensed by the state as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.