Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Dental Receptionist
at Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
- Requisition ID
- Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant
Front Office Team Member /Receptionist – Business Assistant
This position will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area and plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care. The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, managing administrative records and pulling/filing office charts among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- 2 weeks vacation available
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Dental experience a plus
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- Full-Time Schedule working Monday through Friday approximately 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.