Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Partner Account Manager
at HERE Technologies
- Requisition ID
- Sales & Business Development
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by going HERE.
Our sales team is looking to hire a curious and result driven Partner Account Manager in Melbourne.
What's the role?
As the Partner Account Manager you will own the end to end relationship with assigned Partners and execute to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its Partners. You will promote, upsell and cross-sells the HERE product & services stack focusing on the business benefits of each technology. You are expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver an industry leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately lead to sales growth. You will aim to understand the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develops relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
Your main responsibilities include
- Selling the full breadth of HERE products, services and solutions through or with new and existing Partner solution providers and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Scouting, hunting, qualifying and appointing new Partner solution providers in line with our regional strategic goals
- Managing a sales quota and responsibility for building a very strong pipeline of opportunities
- Co-operating closely with the HERE direct sales team to ensure HERE wins the opportunity; either direct or via a HERE Partner.
- Full Partner management responsibilities, including product portfolio training, identifying and articulating the HERE value proposition, develops and executes the business plan
- Establishing and fostering executive relationships and securing buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
- Leading and managing Partner initiatives and identifying new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Dealing with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience
- Creating and executing a Partner business plan (with focus on Partner Development, Partner Enablement, Partner Experience and several Sales & Marketing initiatives)
- Organizing monthly progress meetings and quarterly business reviews for the assigned Partners
Who are you?
You are a strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills, qualifications, competencies and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or related fields
- 10+ years of experience within the IT and Communications industry, with proven experience in building and managing partnerships.
- Significant Transport & Logistics and/or Public Sector related experience.
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a Partner Program governance structure
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships with multiple Partners
- Deep knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from partnership
- Ability to influence, listen to, and partner with range of CxOs and senior executives with different styles and cultures in multiple companies
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills and the ability to conceptualize winning strategies, formulate strategic initiatives, and execute under tight timelines