Hersha Hospitality Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hersha Hospitality Management
- Regular Full-Time
- Property Name
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
- 100 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach Florida 32118 US
Opportunity: Banquet Server
Set up banquet rooms and serve food and/or beverages in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Banquet Captain – Assistant Banquet Manager –Banquet Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Set up banquet room as instructed by supervisor.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Respond to guest special requests and resolve guest complaints.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits; wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Food service experience a plus.
- Ability to remember and recite menu items.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 35 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.