Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
- Property Name
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
- 100 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach Florida 32118 US
Opportunity: Cocktail Server
Serve food and/or beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Bartender – Beverage Manager – Food and Beverage Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests, take beverage orders, serve drinks, and fulfill guest requests.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Follow established cash handling and bank operating procedures.
- Perform side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staffing shortages or peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience or equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It