Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Drive - Part Time
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Driving - Vehicle
- Position Type
- Regular Part Time
Hertz is hiring local Delivery Drivers to use our vehicles to pick up and deliver products between customer locations locally. We strive to help make each and every delivery effortless for our customers.
A job at Hertz is an amazing opportunity for highly driven people who love a challenge, crave opportunity, and want to make an impact.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Deliver products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area.
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicles daily
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Assist other drivers as necessary.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 24-28 hours per week
- Weekends Sat & Sun, 1 or both days required – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
- Monday-Friday – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
If you are highly driven, a self-starter who enjoys working as a team player to exceed customer expectations then we encourage you to apply, learn more, and become part of the Hertz Delivery Service!
- Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Earn hourly pay with the opportunity for tips.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to of 50 lbs.
- Schedule includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have a smart phone capable of running the Company's Driver App to receive, route, and complete deliveries.
- Must successfully meet pre-employment requirements including background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug testing.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.