Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nail Technician/ Esthetician Part-Time
at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
Opportunity: Nail Technician/ Esthetician
Provide professional nail and spa treatments to clients while delivering high-level customer service, along with being responsible for general receptionist responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide professional hand and foot nail treatments according to customer requirements and preferences while maintaining current knowledge of all nail treatments offered by the resort.
- Act as Receptionist when needed; answer phones, greet guests and obtain customer requirements for treatments.
- Maintain high sterilization standards and hygiene according to law and the spa procedures.
- Perform duties accurately and timely according to protocols.
- Use products appropriately to avoid waste.
- Possess knowledge and understanding about different nail conditions and treatments available, along with different nail care products.
- Provide treatment preparation and clean up for spa area.
- Report to management about matters related to guests or staff requiring immediate attention.
- Handle concerns of customers professionally and courteously.
- Follow hourly and operational checklists in accordance with salon policies.
- Attend and participate in all team educational meetings and trainings.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- State licensed nail technician and esthetician.
- 1 year + experience with manicures, pedicures, gel services and nail art required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate related equipment.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.