Horizon Nursing Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HOME HEALTH MARKETER/COMMUNITY LIAISON
at Horizon Nursing Services
Private duty home care company seeks Marketer/Community Liaison with a track record of dedication and experience in the home health care industry. We are looking for a candidate to join our team that will grow with the company and contribute to company's growth.
Qualified candidates must possess the skills to:
- Initiate and establish contacts with doctor’s offices, medical facilities and health care organizations.
- Secure services for clients who can benefit from our company’s services.
- Develop marketing strategies to enhance company’s growth.
- Obtain preferred provider status with facilities.
- Assist with writing and editing promotional literature, newsletters and marketing materials.
- Review various marketing materials and make recommendations.
- Participate in scheduled marketing meetings to review and develop new strategies to further company’s mission.
- Develop new territories to enhance business growth.
- Analyze market and competitive data to support marketing strategy. Provide feedback and ideas to support company’s mission on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate with staffing to ensure effective client/caregiver match-up
- Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: At least two years’ experience marketing in the home health field required. Strong leadership skills are necessary with a proven track record in developing and administering an effective marketing program.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organization. Professional presentation, good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills are necessary.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements.