Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Charge RN/Clinical Coord Med/Surg Surgical 2 Full Time Nights (Rotating Weekends)
at Hospital Corporation of America
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 01323-12794
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a JCAHO accredited 404- bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County. The hospital features all private patient rooms. Osceola Regional Medical Center is proudly recognized for its Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center. It is the only hospital in Osceola County that provides Level II Neonatal Services and an Open Heart Program. The professionals who join us here are highly skilled, making it possible to provide a wide variety of programs and services. Our parent company, HCA, is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Our Charge RN/Clinical Coordinator coordinates the staffing needs of the unit to assure a safe and efficient nursing care.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru AHA
- Minimum 1 year acute care setting
- Be able to take an assignment as needed
- Previous experience as Charge/Clinical Coordinator is a plus
- Current FL RN License required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.