Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager - Online Affiliates & Display Marketing
at HSN, inc.
TheOmni-Channel Marketing team focuses on one to one communication with HSN'scustomers, supporting the growth of the business by increasing top-line revenueand long-term customer profitability. They develop marketing campaigns to movecustomers through the lifecycle and grow the relationships. The campaignsleverage numerous direct to customer touch points and marketing channelsincluding inbound web/phone, email, direct mail, credit card, package inserts, searchengine marketing, display, gaming and social media.
Digitalmarketing channels have been critical drivers to HSN.com's growth in traffic,sales and new customers. The Sr. Marketing Manager – Digital Marketing is anexciting position that will play a key role in the marketing team. This role will lead the development,execution and expansion of new and existing online marketing programs forHSN.com.
- Leadthe development and execution of strategies to grow traffic, sales, profit, andnew customers from affiliate and display advertising, which includes, but is notlimited to, banner ads, text ads, dynamic product ads, and mobile ads
- Developonline marketing plans based on the merchandising, TV, PR, digital, and printprograms to support integrated marketing efforts
- Managea large scale online marketing agency relationship to prioritize resources andmeet the sales/spending/efficiency goals
- Prepareand deliver presentations to business stakeholders including senior leadershipto explain results and evangelize digital marketing programs
- Forecastand budget the spending to meet the sales and efficiency goals.
- Developstrong analytics and reporting by partnering with finance, web analytics, CRMand R&A groups to effectively measure program performance and maximize ROI
- Consolidatecompany initiatives and brand support requests to develop the digital marketingcalendar to meet sales goals
- Partnerwith creative resources to ensure that HSN has compelling and engaging contentfor the digital marketing ads
- Consistentlyfocus on innovating programs for continual improvement as well as to test andleverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
At HSN, ifyou are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate,Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 5 years experience in digital marketing
- Must have strong understanding of digital analytical tools such as Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Hitwise, Quantcast,Compete, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with 3rd partyvendors, agencies and partners
- Must have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A track record for continually improving andoptimizing SEM digital marketing programs
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- 5 years experience in online marketing with amedium to large e-commerce retailer
- Prior experience managing direct reports
HSN's unique blend of Retail,Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefitprogram including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteerdays, and more. We encourage growth anddevelopment across the company. Mostimportantly, we have fun. Follow HSNCareers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
HSN, Inc.(Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strongdirect-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN andCornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV,online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, aleading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment ofexclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience byleveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing mediaplatforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, includingservices such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S.,the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®.Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands includingBallard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, andImprovements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogsannually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail andoutlet stores.