Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Risk Consultant
at Hub International Limited
Note: This position can be located in Orlando, Tampa or Davie, Florida.
About HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. More information is available at www.hubinternational.com
About the HUB Risk Services Division
Our consultants are board-certified and degreed safety, security, property, and environmental professionals with experience in a variety of industries. Located throughout US, Canada and Puerto Rico, our team has the proven knowledge and experience to assist our clients in identifying current and potential risks, and implementing controls to reduce their exposure to loss.
The Risk Consultant will develop and implement safety, regulatory and best practice risk reduction programs for our clients. The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level service to clients in our Southeast Region (Carolinas, Florida), while providing support to additional clients in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico as needed
- Consult with clients to understand needs and objectives
- Develop custom solutions and advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety management strategies
- Implement programs using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
- Conduct management and employee training sessions for clients as needed
- Conduct loss analysis & trending to identify client focus areas
- Perform audits/assessments at client sites
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier activities on client’s behalf
- 10+ years experience as a safety/risk/loss control consultant in the insurance broker or carrier environments, or as a safety manager/director in private industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety or related discipline
- Completion of (or progression towards) professional designations is desirable
- Strong knowledge of state and federal OSHA, EPA, and/or DOT requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Ability to travel and work beyond normally scheduled workweek as necessary
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
HUB will offer a competitive compensation & benefits package commensurate with the candidate’s abilities.