Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Assistant - Central Florida
at Iberia Bank Corporation
The Mortgage Loan Assistant will assist the loan officer and processing staff in the mortgage division with day to day activities and clerical duties, greet customers, answer customers questions, quote loan rates, complete telephone applications, and cross sell bank products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist loan officer/processing staff in the processing and closing of real estate mortgage loans;
• Develop relationship with customers in order to handle routine tasks and request and anticipate loan requirements;
• Provide administrative support to supervisor and loan officers in handling routine tasks such as mail, telephone, correspondence, facsimile transmissions, and copying.
• Assist in preparing loan packages.
Competencies - in order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Qualifications- to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Understanding of the format and documentation used in processing transactions in the mortgage division;
• Basic understanding of Loan Products preferred.
• Basic understanding of the loan process preferred.
• Exposure to sales activities and/or real estate sales and lending preferred.E
Education and/or Experience -
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer and Office Equipment Skills – Spreadsheet software (ex. MS Excel), Word Processing Software (ex. MS Word), 10-key calculator, facsimile machine, typing of at least 40 words per minute, telephone, etc.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - None needed.