iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding,
Customer Service Representatives are enthusiastic and bright team members who articulate and sell the ‘out of this world’ feeling of indoor skydiving in an upbeat and confident way. CSRs have strong communication skills and exceptional customer service attitude and are the first point-of-contact for most iFLY customers.
• Greeting customers with a positive and friendly attitude, getting them excited about the experience, and assisting them with their flight equipment
• Maintaining a professional demeanor and speaking with articulation during face-to-face or phone interactions with customers
• Resolving product/service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, selecting the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution
• Maintaining customer’s financial accounts and correctly processing payments
• Additional duties include, and are not limited to: stocking merchandise, cleaning and maintaining the facility, operating and controlling the wind tunnel, and inventory control
• Customer service focus required
• Ability to resolve conflict, multi-task, and analyze customer needs
• Friendly, upbeat, compassionate, personable
• Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance.
• Must be self-starter, detail-orientated and able to organize and prioritize. Tact, discretion, and good judgment are required to maintain positive relationships with co-workers and customers
• Basic computer skills required