iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding.
The General Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining an environment that prioritizes safety, enhances guest experience, and achieves annual revenue and profitability goals. The General Manager provides strong, effective leadership and management while creating an atmosphere that encourages team member contribution and innovation to overall company objectives by making sound decisions on behalf of the best interest of iFLY, team members, and guests. The GM collaborates with various members of Senior Management to ensure strategic business, training, and safety objectives are achieved.
At iFLY, we relate our success directly to the strength of our leadership team. Position Core Competencies:
· Inspirational Team Leader
· High Business and Financial Acumen
· Effective Communicator
· Creative Problem Solver
· Strategic Thinker
· Relationship Builder
· Highly Adaptable
· Highly Organized
This is one of those rare opportunities for you to join an already successful company with a passion for innovation, but where you will have the latitude to bring resolutions to the Tunnel Management Team.
What you’ll do:
· Develop, implement, and execute annual operating plan to exceed budget, profit, and drive year over year growth
· Provide financial & business analysis and forecasts as required based on market, demographic, or corporate trends
· Make sound financial decisions that improve profit margins while controlling operational expenses
· Recruit and hire, manage, and develop a tunnel team which is inclusive of ongoing learning and growth through observational feedback, development tools, resources, and recognition
· Effectively communicate critical organizational information through the facilitation of staff meetings, one-on-one conversations, and appropriate digital communication such as email or IM channels
· Provide all team members with consistent feedback, guidance, and/or disciplinary action based on safety, guest experience, and performance results
· Ensure staff is accountable to policies and guidelines while positively promoting iFLY values and mission
· Foster an environment that creates world class service and experience for every guest
Required Skills/Who You Are:
· 5 years (plus) experience in management leading a team of 15 or more
· Experience with employee recruitment and onboarding
· Demonstrated team leadership and development ability
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as a POS platform
· Project management, multi-tasking and time management skills are a must
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and coaching abilities
· Experience in creating and facilitating effective presentations and proposals
· Strong customer service and client focus.
· Demonstrated business and financial acumen.
· Experience with creating and managing budgets
· Ability to critically evaluate business performance and identify opportunities for improvement
· Previous experience building local marketing plan and programs to optimize local opportunities and build community relationships
· Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
· Degree in Business, Recreation, Facility Management, Hospitality Management or a combination of experience and education
· Education should be at a level which demonstrates the ability to perform duties
Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive compensation
· Bonus Plan
· Robust Benefit Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and more
· Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
· Free Flight time!
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
- Honesty, integrity, loyalty, generosity, tolerance, compassion, confidence, humility, and inclusion.
- Balance between self, family, team and community
- Flexibility, variety, challenge, adventure, and camaraderie
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….
Choose to fly!