Insurance Office of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
at Insurance Office of America
Commercial Lines Account Executive – Longwood, FL
Founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination, Insurance Office of America has grown into a family of companies anchored by one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Some Great Reasons to Work at IOA…
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Participation in employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Executive to join our Longwood, FL branch team.
Commercial Lines Account Executive Job Duties Include:
- Managing an assigned book of business
- Real Estate Development Property expertise preferred
- Delivering amazing client service
- Providing leadership to a support team, including directing their day-to-day activities and work flows
- Ensuring all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking, renewals, new policy set-up, online rating, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, audit and contract review, finance contact preparation, and policy review
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with IOA agents, leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
Qualified candidates will have:
- 10+ years of commercial lines insurance industry experience
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If being part of a growing team committed to world-class service sounds exciting to you, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Account Executive position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.