Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at InterSystems Corporation
InterSystems Corporation is a privately held software company with a track record of 40 years of consistent growth and profitability. We view hiring, developing, and retaining the best people as key to our record of success along with a reasonable work life balance. Visit www.intersystems.com for a description of our products and a list of partners.
The Account Manager reports to the Country Sales Manager and is responsible for defining and driving the account plan for each assigned customer. The Account Manager engages with senior executives and project teams within the customer organisation to understand the short, medium and long-term objectives, then leverages the InterSystems team to produce a mutually agreeable strategic account plan to execute against. This role is the point of contact for all stakeholders of both the client’s organisation and InterSystems.
- You will be a key advocate for the client and ensure that they receive a high level of service from InterSystems. You are passionate about understanding the client’s business needs and hold a holistic view of the client and their strategic plans. This role collaborates across external and internal stakeholders to develop a strategic account plan for each assigned client, which then serves as a shared agreement of objectives and key success factors across the lifecycle of the customer. The strategic account plan is a critical tool to ensure our customers achieve an optimum return on their TrakCare investment and InterSystems develops long-term, secure and health revenue streams.
- You have a track record of exceeding your targets and understand value-based selling. You will identify, manage and close sales opportunities in conjunction with various teams at InterSystems.
- You will monitor change requests, user adoption, revenue, accounts receivable, and any contract renewals.
- Engaging clients during their budget cycle to plan the sale of products and services.
- The Account Manager also recommends supplemental services, including additional training, to the client when appropriate.
- Work closely with other internal staff in Marketing, Product Development, Professional Services, Customer Operations, and Customer Support.
- Developing and maintaining reference sites and facilitating site visits.
- You will have a strong healthcare industry knowledge as well as awareness of other competitive products and trends.
- Responsible for achievement of targets for licence, implementation and support revenues.
- Development and execution of a territory plan and mutually agreed strategic account plans.
- Previous experience working in the Healthcare industry, specifically in account management, customer relationship management, or project management.
- Knowledge of EMR, PAS and Clinical Information software.
- Proven success and experience in leading complex enterprise sales with large implementation projects.
- Demonstrable experience with tender responses and bid management.
- Proven experience in managing senior client relationships.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers at all levels across the business.
- Able to develop and maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
Certification/Diploma/Degree in life sciences subject or equivalent healthcare professional education, and/or commerce or business.