ITA International, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
USAF Operational Wing Support Facility Manager
at ITA International, LLC
- Job ID
- Fill Type
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking a Facilities Manager to join the team at Eglin AFB.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award.
ITA is seeking a Facility Manager in support of work at a USAF operational wing.
This support includes but is not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain facility appearance standards
• Escort uncleared contracted cleaning service providers
• Maintain facility functionality standards
• Identify maintenance support requirements and provide first-phase maintenance support
• Escort uncleared contracted maintenance services providers
• Perform other related duties as required
• Experience working in a Secret Facility
• Thorough understanding of Secret Facility escort requirements
• Familiarity with first-phase maintenance techniques (mounting fluorescent light bulbs, moving or assembling office furniture, operating a hand dolly, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of safe maintenance practices, emergency planning and continuity of operations
• Must have a High School or Equivalent with 1 year facility management experience.
• Sitting, Standing, Climbing, Walking, Lifting (25 Lbs), Pulling or Pushing, Carrying, Grasping, Reaching, Stooping or Crouching, Crawling, Near Acuity, Speaking, Listening, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers to Handle/Feel.
• Exposure to environmental conditions, noise, hazards.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.
Minimum of Three to Five (3-5) years experience as a Facility Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
-U.S. Citizen, Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum High School or equivalent
- One (1) year experience using Micro-soft suite of applications tools, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint.
- Excellent organization, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage the varied tasks associated with multiple projects, prioritize, thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discretely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and acumen.
- Professional and collaborative
-Valid Florida Driver's License
-Successful Candidate will undergo criminal background, credit and DMV records check
The work will be executed in the Continental U.S. (CONUS), primarily at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida and the contractor’s site.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com