Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deputy Program Manager - Aviation
at Jacob's Studio
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Jacobs is seeking a Deputy Program Manager - Aviation in our Miami, FL office. The successful candidate will serve on the program leadership team and will be responsible for developing andimplementing program strategy, directing our program staff and achievingprogram goals. This is an excellentopportunity for career development through immersion into program management onone of the most exciting and visible programs in Jacobs. The Deputy Program Manager will reportdirectly to the Program Manager and will be involved with managing all aspectsof the program's delivery, including but not limited to:
- Program Strategy, Goals and Metrics
- Program Controls and Reporting
- Program Risk Management
- Program Financial Management
- Engineering, Design and Technical Management, Project Delivery, Lands and Rights of Way Acquisition, Permitting andEnvironmental Compliance
- Construction Management, Asset Handover, Operations and Management
- IT Systems Management, Procurement and SubcontractorManagement, Document Controls
- Stakeholder Engagement and Client Engagement
- Minimum 15 (fifteen) years of strong project management experience
- PE license or PMP certification
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Environmental or related discipline (Master's degree is desirable)
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.