Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing Specialist (temporary)
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 2 months ago(8/18/2019 3:56 PM)
The Billing Specialist is responsible for reviewing and processing the daily invoices, e-invoices, consolidated or manual invoices. The Billing Analyst focusing on error free processing, problem resolution, second level customer issue resolution and delivering performance that meets or exceeds service level agreements.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing processes and distribution of invoices
- Ensure invoice accuracy which includes fees, direct expenses, indirect expenses and taxes
- Monitor the remote printing and distribution of paper invoices to ensure timeliness and completeness
- Ensure retention and sequencing requirements are met to support billings
- Execute and validate the electronic invoice distribution process
- Resolution of customer inquiries regarding billing issues
- Research and reconciliation of accounts receivable balances and customer statements
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- Assoicates degree Preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in manufacutring billing required
- Experience working in billing portals strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Must have a grasp of portal billing
- JDE, Syteline 7 or 9 preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite required