Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 2 months ago(1/7/2020 2:50 PM)
- Uses paint/body experience, Grit Blast, and Final Paint skills, and judgment to complete assigned paint requirements.
- Painting according to JBT AeroTech, Inc., specifications. Applies specialized skills in procedures.
- Completes assigned Lean Enterprise initiatives including 5s activities.
- Troubleshoots problems, identifies and communicates discrepancies.
- Completes required paint documentation including VOC log, check sheets.
- Moves painted parts to the next process verifying they meet JBT AeroTech, Inc., specifications.
- Recommends improvements to Paint Procedures.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Follow Safety, Health, Environment, and Hazardous Waste Rules and Responsibilities.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
High school diploma or GED.
Technical / vocational / or military training or related experience.
Typically has five or more years auto paint and body experience.
Experience with prep, grit blast and final paint of heavy machinery required.