JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Manager in Melbourne, FL at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
The Facility Manger (FM) will be a single point of contact for account administration of 50 site portfolio in the Melbourne area. This role will interface with the Work Order CMMS system daily for work order processing, maintain account financials, provide vendor management, and site engineering coordination. The FM coordinates account related deliverables and responds to client satisfaction issues for effective reporting and service. Provides administration of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system elements to process work orders and related invoicing to reconcile vendor activities, coordinate site resources, and engineering delivery. The FM performs facility condition inspections to grade building systems and schedule maintenance projects.
- Provides procurement administration to initiate and close contracted services or material delivery for effective vendor management and invoice processing.
- Coordinate vendors to satisfy client’s request within scope of services and CMMS request.
- Work with Account/Senior Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
- Coordination of engineering teams for effective asset management and work order resolution.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Interface with occupants of selected properties.
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
- Support the Regional Account Director, Regional & Senior Facility Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects/initiatives for the client.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by the Account Manager.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors.
- Insure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards and client’s standard processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in facilities management or property management
- Minimum of two years of facilities management experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, HVAC, electricity, telecommunications, furniture and building energy management systems
- Accounting and budgeting experience
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.