JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reliability Engineer in Opa-locka, FL at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
The Reliability Program Manager is accountable for supporting the site programs including tenets of Reliability Centered Maintenance, Next Generation Maintenance, condition monitoring, predictive methods, condition assessments and Life Cycle Asset Management. These programs will use underlying methodologies such as Operational Excellence, Lean/ Six Sigma, OEE, Kaizen and SPC.
- Evaluate assigned equipment, systems and components and identify areas where reliability issues exist, useful life may be nearing an end, or client financial and operational objectives are not being met by current asset performance.
- Responsible for the execution of reliability excellence/maintenance program. Writes and maintains reliability maintenance strategy documents.
- Responsible for ranking the criticality of the assets under their care, typically using and for defining the proactive maintenance approaches that are cost-beneficial to the business.
- Identify and implement predictive maintenance technologies. Manage predictive maintenance equipment.
- Work with EAM group to leverage the value of our EAM computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, planned/predictive maintenance, spare parts inventory/sharing, MRO management, and maintenance history of equipment.
- Analyze operational data and equipment performance history to deliver improvements in critical maintenance related metrics and KPI’s.
- Administer predictive programs such as for sites as dictated by reliability program. Administration may include vendor selection, program scoping/scheduling, analysis review, and corrective action follow-up.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis in support of operational event and equipment failure investigations to ensure that the root cause/causal factors have been identified, corrective actions prescribed, and follow-up monitoring conducted as applicable, to determine effectiveness.
- Conduct system and equipment audits on a periodic and as needed basis. Audits will generally be focused on safety, regulatory compliance, maintenance effectiveness, cost savings, and energy conservation.
- Perform life-cycle financial modeling of developed technical solutions. Constructs detailed technical proposals and documents for capital plans, bids and the like.
- Support commissioning activities for all new, upgrade, renovation, and construction projects which may include, but is not limited to, PM job plans, reviews for maintainability, critical spares, documentation, etc.
- Contribute to reliability program improvements through a deep understanding of failure modes, frequencies and counter measures.
- Contribute to Quarterly and Monthly Business Reviews (MBR/ QBR) with client.
- Favorably influence controls program for conveyance equipment including Rockwell/ AB RSLogix5000, Warehouse Management Systems, OEM operating systems and equipment typical in a manufacturing and distribution operation.
- Remain abreast of leading industry practices and methods by being integrated in the profession including related affiliations and associations.
- Work with the Center of Excellence to develop and implement best practices.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant engineering, engineering technology or related field.
- Masters degree in Reliability Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the job offered or related occupation of Reliability Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, or related discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Extensive hands on experience of manufacturing systems, conveyance, robotic, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire suppression system in commercial/critical facilities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and collaborative management style.
- Extensive experience in applying Reliability Centered Maintenance principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated who can work independently or on a team and in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to comply with both JLL and client-directed Policies & Procedures.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time across all time zones in North America.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.