JM Family Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JM Family Enterprises, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Family
JM Family is currently seeking top talent as a Maintenance Welder/Fabricator at our Baymeadows Facility. This position is tasked with performing repairs and fabrication to support Vehicle Processing and Parts Distribution operations at the Jacksonville Port location.
How You’d Spend Your Day:
- Constructing, repairing, installing & replacing metal components as needed at facility.
- Designing & building work stations for vehicle processing accessory teams as requested.
- Completing general maintenance work throughout the facility.
- Performing all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Responding to and completing work orders (online and via a mobile device) in a timely manner; installing, repairing and fabricating.
- Ensuring availability and function of required items; and resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Welding skills required: proficient in MIG, TIG, stick and arc welding. Ability to read and interpret basic design drawings.
- Ordering materials as required.
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Paying extreme attention to detail.
- Performing other duties as assigned in the areas of plumbing and equipment repair, painting, drywall repair and running air lines for compressed air.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills a must!
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification.
- Welding certification preferred.
- Minimum of three years related experience in equipment repair and plumbing.
- Must have a valid Driver's License in good standing.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable working in electronic work order systems.
- Must be comfortable working with a smart phone mobile device using touch screen functionality.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, in any weather.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with interpersonal skills that foster team work and cooperation.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs and maneuver 100 lbs.
- Sufficient stamina for steady work pace throughout the day.
- Able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by company.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends and evenings as necessary based on business needs.