Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
|Community:||The Brennity at Melbourne|
The Sales Counselor partners with the Sales and Marketing Director to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Melbourne
- City, State: Melbourne, FL
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-melbourne
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Business hours with evening and weekend availability to meet with families and prospects at optimal times
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Director to execute the overall marketing and sales plan for the community
- Increase and maintain occupancy levels and revenue production of the community
- Generate and maintain sales leads
- Complete presentations and tours with prospects and subsequently close sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with residents, families, and professional referral sources in the area
- Record all sales and marketing traffic in the lead management system to maximize sales effectiveness
- Work with community leaders and corporate office to develop and coordinate large activities for residents and prospective residents
- 1 or more years of successful sales experience in the senior housing industry
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing concepts to include principles and methods for promoting, and selling products and/or services
- Understanding of marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems
- Experience and training in consultative selling skills is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software to include Microsoft Office and lead management software
- Must have the ability to work well under stress, complete assignments accurately, work independently, and manage time effectively
- High degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting