Leon Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Budget and Reporting Analyst
at Leon Medical Centers
The Budget and Reporting Analyst is responsible for the preparation and formulation of departmental line item budgets. Work involves preparing budgets; analyzing fiscal functions; preparing highly complex analyses; troubleshooting mathematical errors; preparing reports; preparing computer generated presentations; and processing associated paperwork.
- Prepares line item budgets; interacting with department directors and key staff members in operating departments.
- Assists in the preparation of the overall budget document.
- Monitors and analyzes expenditures and revenues.
- Formulates a working budget document for assigned departments in order to create a final budget for said departments.
- Develops reports tailored to different departmental organizations and other variables.
- Inputs data using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Retrieves and complies historical data.
- Analyzes data and provides recommendations.
- Prepares analytical reports and other reports as requested.
- Makes recommendations designed to improve efficiency.
- Performs other related work as required.
Skill / Requirements
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting, a Masters degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in budget analysis, operations research, cost engineering or cost accounting within a Health Managed Organization (HMO) or similar health care organization and proficiency in automated spreadsheet, database and financial management programs.
- Experience with Great Plains or Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Software is preferred
- Flexible and strong at multitasking.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented.