Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Co-Located Mental Health Professional / Therapist
at Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers, Inc.
Community Mental Health Center in West Palm Beach seeks Mental Health Professional (Therapist) / Co-located MHP .
We are currently seeking Mental Health Counselors / Co-Located Therapists for Schools in Palm Beach County!
Provides clinical mental health services to students in assigned school campus. Reports to a licensed Practitioner in the State of Florida.
Detailed descriptions of duties to be provided during interview.
- Provides direct clinical mental health services to students of Palm Beach County.
- Services are provided in school or on-site (if necessary).
- Generate referrals and internals and process by submitting to designee on same day as necessary
- Assesses & diagnoses the clients’ therapeutic needs.
- Intervention, Treatment and Recovery along with case management duties as necessary.
- Develops Prior Authorization requests for services when required by Medicaid/HMO.
- Develops treatment planning and reviewing.
- Monitors progress towards goals, re-assesses needs and upgrades treatment planning.
- Develops progress summaries as required by contractual agreement with funding sources.
- Seeks clinical consultation.
- Documents clinical sessions following Medicaid-HMO and other contractual agreements.
- Completes forms required by the program (progress notes, Bios, Treatment plan, Transition/Discharge summaries, CFARS/FARS and any other program-specific documents)
- Submits to School (Principal or designee) and Clinical Team Consultant Daily Student Log documentation on a daily basis and maintain a binder with copies
- Retains an up to date Open Student Log documentation binder and submit to School when requested.
- Must follow Prior Authorization instructions for number of sessions, frequency, and allowed length of services.
- Follows HIPPA confidentiality requirements
- Follows data security requirements.
- Follows abuse reporting procedures
- Follows Agency & School policies and procedures.
- Fulfill in-service training requirements per Medicaid Community Behavioral Health Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook and/or other contracts.
- Carries a cell-phone for availability to clients, office staff and other contacts in the community.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, we’re currently hiring therapists to provide services through telehealth.
Skill / Requirements
- Master's Degree in Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work or related fields;
- Experience in working with children and families;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Preferably Licensed (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT).