Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LMHC, LCSW, LMFT Clinical Supervisor
at Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers, Inc.
Monitors contractual compliance, provides administrative oversight and clinical consultation to assigned clinical team members.
- Maintains and updates billing summaries for each assigned clinical staff member.
- Reviews case loads to ensure clinicians are maintaining an adequate case load.
- Reviews clinical documentation.
- Ensures clinicians keep up to date with contractual deadlines and documentation requirements.
- Ensures all documentation is completed for transferring and discharged clients.
- Maintains contact with managed care agencies and other providers to resolve administrative and clinical issues.
- Participates in peer reviews, case staffing, and department meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in all staff meetings (biweekly, supervisors, and monthly in-service training.
- Completes performance reviews on assigned team members
- Reviews Prior Authorizations.
- Responds to emergency calls and attends multidisciplinary meetings as required.
OTHER DEPARTMENT DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Attends and participates in staff development training and workshops.
- Enter data as required in the database system.
- Generate correspondence as required.
- Other department duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Word Processing Software Applications such as Excel and Word. Familiar with web search engines, e-mail applications -Outlook
- Expresses oneself effectively both orally and in written form
- Communicates in a manner that supports strategies for staff involvement
- Actively listens to others
- Skillfully settles differences by using win-win approach
- Disseminates information effectively among independent contractors.
- Reports to immediate supervisor issues that may impact the Program.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style to steer team members towards the goal.
- Organizes resources to accomplish tasks efficiently
- Reinforces change by embracing it.
- Takes charge when the situation demands it.
- Promotes a productive culture by valuing individuals and their contributions
- Networks with peers and associates to build support base
- Adapts to stressful situations
- Willingness to change in order to meet organizational needs
- Sets an example (role model)
- Stays current in terms of professional development
- Contributes to and promotes the development of the profession through active participation in the community
- Reacts positively to key developments in area of expertise that may affect the Center.
- Contributes ideas/solutions for process improvement.
- Attends work consistently and on time.
DOCUMENTING AND RECORDING
- Entering, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic format abiding by program, agency, and contractual requirements.
- Administrative Position requiring sitting, walking, light lifting, and bending.
Skill / Requirements
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker with minimum of 5 years of experience in Medicaid Services and Child Welfare.
- LCSW Preferred.
- Qualified CSW, HMC, MFT Supervisor Preferred.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Medicaid Services and Child Welfare.
Qualified Supervisor MHC or Qualified Supervisor CSW Preferred.